Elevate your fall entertaining this year with a pumpkin wine cooler. Use this for your next Halloween party, fall festival, tailgater party, or Friendsgiving.
Items you will need:
- Carvable Decorative Pumpkin (Grabbed mine from Target)
- Bread/Serrated Knife
- Carve the pumpkin – Cut off the top of the pumpkin. You could use a marker or pencil to draw a line around the pumpkin for accuracy, but I just let the knife guide me.
- Fill with ice and wine – Add a bottom layer of ice to the pumpkin. Add your bottles of wine and top with ice.
- Let your wine chill – Let your wine chill on the ice for 20-30 minutes before serving and refill as you need.
- Craft pumpkin takes little and no mess vs using a real pumpkin.
- Ice stays cold for 2hrs and doesn’t drip.
- Clean up, pour ice water in the sink and wipe out with a towel.
How will you be celebrating this fall ?