Mimosa bars are perfect for any holiday, brunch, or celebration. Their quick to set up, you can make it your own, and as a host it allows your guest to mix and mingle.
This year I hosted a Ugly Sweater Brunchmas and I knew the first thing I was going to serve were mimosas.
To set up your mimosa bar you will need:
- Sparkling Wine – I always go for something on the cheaper side since it will be mixed with juice. For 7 people I picked up 6 bottles. I definitely recommend getting 6 – 8 bottles. My sparkling wine of choice was Burlwood Sparkling Wine from Aldi.
- Juice – My juice of choice was Raspberry Lemonade, Blackberry Lemonade, and Orange Juice with Mango.
- Berries (as a garnish) – My choice of fruit were blackberries and blueberries
- Ice Bucket
As well as these necessities I always think it is fun to personalize your party with a few details:
- You can add a personalize sign.
- Add tags to your juice. This allows your guests to know what they are drinking and prevent constant questioning, “What is this?”
If you are a fan mimosas, try this for your next gathering. Have fun and pour up the bubbles. Check out some of my favorite fall mimosas for inspiration.